On behalf of myself and our whole parish community, I want to welcome you to the parish and to thank you for taking the time to complete this registration form. We are grateful to have you with us and we hope that you will find the parish to be a source of life and grace for you. Fr. Jim Hannah, Pastor
Parishioners are encouraged to register. Why register?
- You identify yourself as a regular parishioner and supporter of OLPH.
- In preparation for the sacraments, we have the necessary information.
- If you need letters of reference, we can confirm you as a parishioner.
- If you are applying for a passport, we may be able to accommodate a necessary signature.
- Income Tax Receipts are issued in January for all identifiable donations for previous year.
Note: if you have problems registering online, please download and print this Registration Form (PDF format) and return to the Parish Office or place in the Sunday collection basket. Or contact Helen at the parish office, 416-489-1540, x221.
OLPH Privacy Statement
OLPH is committed to respecting your privacy, and treats information that you provide as confidential to be used only in connection with the work of the Church (the word "Church" includes OLPH and the Archdiocese of Toronto of which OLPH is part). In general terms, that information is used for communications with you, and for the administrative and other purposes of the Church. When you express an interest in joining in activities of the Church, OLPH will share, only as necessary, your contact information with the persons who are organizing such activities. Otherwise, except as may be required by law, the information you provide will not be shared with other persons who, or organizations which, are not part of the Church. At any time, you may request that we update the personal information that OLPH has on file.